Virtual Legislative Workshop - Nebraska
On March 3rd, the Nebraska Legislature Judiciary Committee has scheduled a day full of hearings that may affect your 2nd Amendment rights.
Your NRA-ILA Grassroots Field Coordinator will provide details on these bills and how you can get involved and allow your voice to be heard during these hearings on the 3rd of March.
Here is some of the Pro-Gun Legislation being heard on March 3rd:
- LB-300: Defense of self or others within your home, vehicle, or place of work
- Clarifies and strengthens Nebraska’s laws related to Castle Doctrine. There is no duty to retreat from your home or place of work.
- LB-404: Change permit and renewal time periods under the Concealed Handgun Permit Act
- Extends the current permit from 5 years to 10 years.
- LB-417: Authorize possession of a firearm on school grounds by a full-time, off-duty law enforcement officer
- Currently, off-duty law enforcement officers are not permitted to enter school grounds.
If you want to get involved with the grassroots community to Stand and Fight for the Second Amendment, please "CLICK HERE" to RSVP.